Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup

Two years ago, I discovered Reese's peanut butter cup via an American exchange student and it was definitely life changing.
Not being such a fan of peanut butter to begin with I was a little reluctant to try them at first but now I must say I am definitely HOOKED. 

Couple of months ago I heard of the existence of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream and definitely had to try it. Luckily, American products are becoming more readily available in London compared to 4 years ago and it was easily found in local super market. 

Verdict: 
This ice cream is now one of my favorite at the moment. Compared to other Ben & Jerry's ice creams (for example Chocolate Fudge Brownie which I love but is too sweet for me) is that this one is not too sweet. It tastes like peanut butter but not too much (not being such a peanut butter fan, I found this perfect) and does not give you a heavy feeling afterwards.

Entire piece, YEY!


You can find pieces of the cups which is absolutely delicious (if you eat this ice cream you will fight with your family members or friends to get the cups :P). They are usually broken into halves but I was lucky to find have an entire one in my bowl! ;)


Overall, as a Nomster I would really recommend this ice cream despite the high calories :P


nom nom nom



No comments:

Post a Comment